Saturday, May 16, 2009

And the results are...








Results: The Tooth Fairy came and now you can call me "General!" Katie woke me up at 2:15 am to tell me the tooth fairy had visited her room. Mommy got up and we looked at the treasure in the living room on the couch. The Fairy left two gold dollar coins in Katie's cool tooth tin. Katie brought that tin and the book it came with to show and tell friday at her school. Then Thursday I took my FCC General class test and passed it! (I only missed two questions!) Here's a picture of Paul Buckwalter (President, Chesapeake Amateur Radio Service) grading my test. After looking at it for a minute he asked Jim Hardee if he was given the right key... because there were too many right answers. (Oh that Paul, he's a funny guy.) There I am with Jim Hardee, Richard Siff and Paul Buckwalter. What a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment